Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I am 30 and fabulous!!!

My blogs have been pretty heavy as of late. I am not ALWAYS like that. In fact, I don't think anyone that spends more than three seconds with me would think that I am a downer. Anyway, I turned the big 3-0 today. I have been dreading it for several weeks now, but when I woke up this morning, I felt fabulous! I know, I know, you are supposed to use the word "fabulous" when referring to your 50th birthday (thanks Ryan Hite for bringing that to my attention on FB), but I could not find a better word for it. I have been happy all day. I woke up to the sound of my son calling for me and soon was greeted by my BFF (Seth :)) in the kitchen. I am not quite sure what I was dreading...the number possibly??? That number seemed to go to the wayside when I began to think how truly blessed my family is. I received so many birthday wishes via phone/text/facebook, which made me realize that I am truly loved and appreciated...sorry I didn't respond to the texts/phone calls...it was a busy day! God made my 29th year extraordinary and I know His plans for my 30th year will be out of control exciting! I just want to say that I love my family and friends so much! Each one of you make me love each year of my life. Hugs and kisses to you all! Muah!

1 comment:

The Rusts said...

TQ!!! you are definitely f-a-b-o-l-o-u-s!!! Love you and I know your going to have a great year!